Monday, January 23, 2012

hohumm. well lets see. my day isn't quite over yet and it is already turning out to be a dumb one at that! I hate the people in this class most of the time! today they decided to go on victoriasecret and see what swimsuits/undergarments would look the hottest on them and then complain how they have no money! well maybe if you wernt spending all your money on all this stupid stuff then maybe you wouldnt be so broke! ugh its annoying i would say. or talk about how they got wasted the night before! -_- I have to work tonight and then I get to come home at 12am and work on some homework... 2 things of Accounting, a report and a cover letter! don't think I will be getting sleep anytime soon which sucks big donkey balls! I cant wait to finish this course at the end of April and then get out of this Country! lol I am going to be going to Europe hopefully in May! I am going to be looking into booking tickets tomorra so I am getting pretty excited to do so. I will be staying with one of my mates and her family! there will be so much to do and things to keep us busy! lol I am looking very forward to going and seeing the Deep and also going to see a real live castle! as we have nothing half that interesting over on my end of the world! anyways I think that I should go as this class is almost over and then I have to go to boring old EMPS class and learn how to write out a resume which I already finished! but till next time BYE BYE@! time to start thinking of what to write for my next blog post. <3

1 comment:

  1. Bahahahahaha You will be seeing more than one Castle Miss Amanda Boo, Ive got booked in aprox 4 Castles to go to when you come here lol.x love you my darling girl.x

    ReplyDelete