well
what can I say? I have finally gone and done it! i booked my trip to Europe!!
thats right! ill be flying out May 1! I am soooooo excited! I am going to be
staying w. my lovely pen pal of 9 wonderful years! (no shes not a wacko! lol) and her bb and fioncé! I will be staying
for 3 weeks. I am kind of worried as I have not been on a flight for that long
and I am going to miss my family and my Craig so terribly much! I am
getting a bit upset though as everyone I told about my trip is starting to get
on me about how much of a mistake I am making and how I am taking a big chance
at going to meet someone I don’t even know. But I dunno. Its too late to turn
back as my ticket is already booked and non-refundable. I am happy I am going and
I wish others would be as excited as I am. I know I will have a blast! And it’s
a once in a life time thing! My sister went to Laos w/ her babies daddy… of
course he knew the people that they were going to see there as they were his
family but still its not a very nice place…I really need a vacation and need to
get away from all this stress and such I have been having at home. I guess they
will get over it!! And I know I will be able to keep in touch w/ my side of the
world while I am away. And I also know that I will be fine. But I guess I
should go now as I have got to get ready for bed. I have school tomorrow and
work. Ill keep you updated J
No comments:
Post a Comment